Handmade & Handcrafted Catalog
Handmade & Handcrafted Catalog
Orders and Policies
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
How to Order:
We now have several ways to order...online, email, USPS mail and telephone by calling 570-833-0270.
Download mail in order form - remember orders are sent when check clears.
If ordering by email or phone, please include:
- Your billing name, address, phone number
- Your shipping name, address, phone number
- Your credit card type, name on card, number, expiration date & security code (we do NOT keep any numbers on file for your security--all information is securely destroyed immediately after processing order)
- The items you wish to order.
If ordering online with our shopping cart:
- You may order online using our shopping cart, paying with PayPal or Authorize.net. Simly click on the Add to Cart button on each individual product page. If you have pop ups denied in your browser, please set it so that this site allows popups.
- In the shopping cart, change the quantity to what you want it to be and then update the cart.
- Continue shopping until you've selected all your items, then click on checkout and follow the instructions.
- Orders are generally shipped within 2-5 business days (Business days are Monday through Friday and do not include Saturday and Sunday). However, depending on what you're ordering and the artist / craftsperson, shipping may take longer, especially if a custom piece is being made for you. Please check the shipping information on each item when checking out. Please add an additional 3 to 10 business days for shipping. If you haven't received your order at the end of that time, please contact us and we will track your order.
If you experience any difficulties with our shopping cart, please send an email to our web master with your specific problem at email@example.com
Feel free to call us 570-833-0270 to place your order via the telephone.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Amex with Authorize.net and Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex with PayPal and Google Checkout and checks money orders via the mail. Products will ship once checks have cleared the bank. Sorry, no C.O.D without pre-authorization. We use PayPal and Authorize.net as our on-line secure shopping merchant accounts.
We do charge 6% PA sales tax to any residents of Pennsylvania. We do not charge sales tax for other states. You are responsible for any tax that is due for your state.
Damages, Returns & Refunds
**No refunds on the melted wine bottles due to the imperfections when the bottles melt in the kiln and the design of the invitations. The only refund is for damaged / broken bottles. Shipping is not refunded. Product refunds only.
No refunds on custom items that are made especially for you. We will do our very best to make an item to your specifications: color, size, etc. All of your special requests will be approved before the actual product is completed. Once the final product is made, there are no refunds if you decide you don't like it or it doesn't fit exactly how you want it to fit.
Some of the items in our store are one-of-a-kind thereby making an offer to exchange any item is unfeasible. We have attempted to make the descriptions as clear and as succinct as possible. If you have any questions regarding any of our items, please ask prior to purchasing. If you would like additional photos, please request them and we’ll gladly send you what you need.
Refunds might be granted on a situational basis. If a custom order has been started and you wish to cancel after work has been done on the project, there will be a cancellation fee based on the amount of work completed.